Modify Offense Information After Submitting a Transfer Request

Once submitted, the offense details on a Transfer Request or Request for Reporting Instructions (case information and NCIC information) cannot be modified.  A new request submitted under a new case number allows a user to correct the information.  As a short cut, choose to create a Transfer Request "intended to create a new compact case based on and existing compact case."



Once you create the new case, the previous compact case is withdrawn from the offender's profile.


Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful


Date Votes

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Articles in this section

See more
Need Assistance with ICOTS or report a data error?
Contact your state's ICOTS administrator
What should we say here or link to?
Details to come