Creates, deactivates, and establishes roles for users. Can add case notes to its state’s cases.
- Reviewer and approver of all incoming and outgoing managed processes
- Performs functions in the absence of a PO or Supervisor
- Can reassign cases between officers or supervisors and add case notes to its state’s cases.
Supervisors and PO Supervisors
- Reviews entries by PO and possibly other Supervisors
- Submits managed activities to the Compact Office Receives email notifications
- Reassigns cases between PO users Forwards cases to other Supervisors
- Initiates Compact functions and activities
- Submits managed compact activities to a Supervisor or Compact Office for review
- Receives email notifications
- Supervises offenders
Note: There is no way for managed data to leave the state without Compact Office approval.
Please sign in to leave a comment.