First Time Login
Once a state administrator creates your account, you will receive an email and can set up your password. Note: This should be completed within 20 minutes of receiving the email. If after 20 minutes, simply click 'What is my Password' on the ICOTS login screen to generate a new link.
Click the 'Set Password' link in the email.
Type your new password twice and then click 'Continue'.
NOTE: Passwords must be between 8 and 15 characters in length and contain both alpha and numeric characters.
User Security Questions
When a user requests a password reset 2 security questions must be provided.
The answers must be provided in the future when:
- A user changes their password (this is required automatically every 90 days)
- A user 'locks' their account (too many attempts with incorrect password)
- Go to the ICOTS site: https://icots.interstatecompact.org/ICOTS/login. Click on the “What is my password again?” link.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide your login ID. This is your email address. Enter your email address (all lowercase and with no spaces) and click 'Continue'.
- Instructions will appear directing you to go to your email inbox and retrieve a link that is active for only 20 minutes. With this link, you can establish a password to login.
Please sign in to leave a comment.