The activity history reports provide statistical and audit tools as well as provide an alternative to solely relying on emails for activity review or follow up. These analysis tools can also measure impact of new procedures, policy or rule changes.
Use these reports to learn:
- How many and which individuals transferred to and out of your state
- What types of Violations requiring retaking were reported and what users are submitting these reports
- How many cases were closed, for what reasons (such as how many individuals discharged successfully?)
- What requested progress reports were not sent by a receiving state
- User behavior to best identify training needs. These include:
- What users send Notices of Departure early, on the departure date or after
- Ensuring regular communication
- Proper/improper denial of Case Closures
Please sign in to leave a comment.