The case closure compliance report provides a list of cases in which a case closure notice was due within the specified date range. The case closure due date, case closure transmit date and days overdue are included for each case. Reports can be filtered on supervision type, receiving state user, receiving state supervisor or receiving state user’s county. Various charts and graphs depict a breakdown of case closure notices by supervision type as well as monthly compliance over the selected date range. Lists of the worst performing PO’s & Supervisors are also displayed.
Articles in this section
- Compliance & Due Date Reports Overview
- Case Closure Compliance Performance
- Case Closure-Reply Compliance Performance
- Requested Progress Report Compliance Performance
- RFRI-Reply Compliance Performance
- Transfer Reply Compliance Performance
- Violation Response Compliance Performance
- Supervision End Dates
- Overdue Transfer Requests
- Transfer Reply Due Dates
Please sign in to leave a comment.