Articles in this section

Updating Primary Address

The Supervising User can update the primary address in ICOTS at anytime via the Offender's Profile.  If you need to update the primary address and are not listed as the supervising user, the designation will need to be reassigned.  If the supervising user is in another state, the name will not appear.  The compact office of the supervising state should be contacted to assist.


All users associated with a case will receive a notification when an offender's primary residence changes. Address updates made using the offender profile generate one notification, however if the primary residence was changed using a compact activity, like a Progress Report or Violation Report, the user will receive an additional notification.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.