The external report "Incoming Activities on Outgoing Cases" provides the sending state with data regarding cases where a specified activity was transmitted within a time frame. This allows a sending state at a glance to view cases which had Compact Action Requests, Progress Reports or Violation Reports transmitted by a receiving state.
Articles in this section
- Creating a New Case on Existing Profile
- Updating Primary Address
- Warrant Status-Special Status
- Preventing Duplicates
- Types of File Attachments Accepted in ICOTS
- Supervision Type & Special Status generating to PDFs
- External Report Available to Monitor Incoming Activities on Outgoing Cases
- Supervision Conditions Details
- Setup User Workflow Correctly
- Differences Between Merge and Move Case Requests
Need Assistance with ICOTS or report a data error?
Contact your state's ICOTS administrator
What should we say here or link to?
Details to come
Please sign in to leave a comment.