Transferring Supervision to the Receiving State
These training tools and resources discuss requirements and processes for transferring supervision of an offender to another state.
-Transfer Request Requirements
-Requesting Reporting Instructions
-Reply to Transfer Request
-Notice of Departure & Arrival
- Transferring Supervision to the Receiving State Live WebEx Training-Training requests can be made in accordance with the ICAOS Training and Technical Assistance Policy.
- Transferring Supervision to the Receiving State On Demand Training Module
- ICOTS 302-Transfer Request
- Creating A Transfer Request (Demo)
- Attachments & ICOTS -Rule 3.107 (Training Bulletin 7-2008i)
- Subsequent State Transfers-Rule 4.110 (Training Bulletin 1-2009i)
- Transfer Fees-Rule 4.107 (Training Bulletin 3-2009)
- Prison Discipline & Mental Health History-Rule 3.107 (Training Bulletin 1-2014)
- Two Ways to Initiate a New Case in ICOTS (ICOTS Tutorial)