Under Rule 3.107 (a) (12), enacted on March 1, 2014, a Sending State is required to include a summary of prison discipline and mental health history during the last 2 years, if available, unless distribution is prohibited by law with the Transfer Request.
- Eligibility for Compact Transfer & Reporting Instructions
- Compact Online Reference Encyclopedia (CORE) - User Guide
- 1-2021i - Reporting Instructions Processing for Living in Receiving State at the Time of Sentencing
- Code Release 34.4.0 - ICOTS Enhancement 6/19/2019
- 1-2011 - Definition of 'Supervision'